I tried ATOME Cash Loan so you don’t have to

lilyanna

Hello! It’s me again! The victim of pre-approved Gloan (LOL!)

But this time (with ATOME) it’s not an accident. Tried ATOME cash loan and it’s smoooooth! Ang pangit lang here is there’s no cash back when you pay in full, unlike Gcash loans.

By default you won’t see the offer. You need to do facial verification first before requesting for a loan. Which is a pretty nice security layer. Nobody else can take a loan using your Atome account without your face.

Soooo… Due to me being a curious cat, I tried to tippity tap again and got a 20k offer. After accepting, it’s instantly sent to my Gcash account.

You will receive (from Banana Fintech/BananaPay) the entire 100% of the loaned amount, which is great. Walang minus sa fees unlike Gloan.

20k cash = 26.6k utang. But it’s payable in 6 months pa naman. 4433.33 per month. Yay!

Only use Atome if you super need it for emergencies or you’re a fun investigator. Hahaha!

Atome Loan Screenshots (in case you wanna see):
https://www.reddit.com/@doxterrr-Investigator3256/s/lhTgLFdI7X

@onlyway019 Grabe no. Sakto tong ad nila sa website:
https://www.atome.ph/atome-cash

Give yourself a boost with Atome Cash. At ultra-low monthly interest rates starting from 1.75% and fast cash disbursement, it’s never been easier to fund the things that matter.

Starts at 1.75%… And ends in infinity. walang maximum. 😆

@lilyanna
20k cash = 26.6k utang. But it’s payable in 6 months pa naman. 4433.33 per month. Yay!

Oooof laki ng interest, yah gamitin mo lang yung mga loan paps if super desperate ka na talaga and for emergency purposes

@lilyanna ₱26.6k that's 33% interest rate sobrang laki nya. My rule of thumb lagi is kapag lumagpas sa 10% interest rate hindi ko na itutuloy kahit 6 mos to pay pa sya. But thank you for sharing this information OP, we appreciate it a lot.

@lilyanna Still thank you pa rin kasi marami kang na-save na redditors since ikaw na ang nag trial for us. Pwede pa nila pag-isipan or i-risk nila na humiram sa ganitong loan shark. Pero wala sanang magipit at lumapit sa mga ganitong oportunistang business.

And also bayaran mo na rin yan and huwag na umulit.

@lilyanna Tubong lugaw ung Atome haha

Ung financial literate d2 would only go for loans that offer 0.49 to 0.59 percent monthly addon interest.

Actually minsan hindi pa nga pinapatulan ung 0.49 or 0.59 kasi minsan may mas mababang interest rate na 0.39 monthly