@zb1995 >>College is too expensive,

Look into student loans. There are also things like Pell Grants and other need based scholarships that would be available through the school once you've filled out a FAFSA, and there are plenty of private scholarships if you dig around online.

>>trade school is too expensive

A lot of these also qualify for student loans.

Not saying you have to do either of the above, but they open up more opportunities for you and if you're interested in pursuing them, there are options to make them more affordable and cover costs if you don't have the funds at this point.

@zb1995 You have to figure out why you are getting ripped on car insurance. That is literally almost five times what I pay for for full coverage, roadside assistance etc…. You are being robbed., I suppose your credit could be awful or you have extensive accident/ticket/dui history but if not, this is a simple fix to add income monthly. Shop around, talk to an insurance broker.

@zb1995 Job Corp. provides job training, housing, food, living stipend while enrolled. Check a few different centers, the programs can vary a bit. Some have ones like licensed practical nurse which is still very marketable.

@zb1995 I feel you are pain I live in Southern Ohio and the tri-state area and it's absolutely mind-boggling how expensive everything is it makes it really hard to live America freaking sucks.

@zb1995 Lots of factories will pay for your trade school if you agree to work for them for x amount of years. I work in a factory in KY making $24 an hour and they’ll pay for you to go to electrician or mechanical school but you have to work here for 4 years. If you quit or get fired you have to pay it back.

@zb1995 I live in KY too. The commenter that said Work Ready is on to something! I used it to go to nursing school. The Blue Oval plant on Glendale is starting to hire for manufacturing jobs. I know someone with no experience that got hired for $28/hr, 3 12’s a week. Not sure when the start date is since it hasn’t been finished yet.