I have a 10k fund emergence where do i save it?

toesockshoe

I need tips to find solutions to keep my 10k and get some interest and in case i need it i can withdraw without a problem?
Do you guys have any tips

@ahhhh While this sounds super funny, since your bank account is tied to your identiy, you'd just be a nice redditor that keeps the money and returns it to the sender in a reasonable time :)

@toesockshoe Do not listen to anybody who tells you to put it in crypto or an index fund...

Any instant access savings account will do. Or, even just directly in your current account.

@toesockshoe Personally in the interest of keeping life simple I'd just use whoever I have my main account with even if it's not the best interest rate. For 10k shopping for half-percent differences in interest rates is a bit of a microoptimisation, there's surely more money than that available to be optimised elsewhere. (I'm not saying 10k isn't a good chunk of money of course, but compared to the 6/7 figure sums people are dealing with for e.g. retirement or real estate later in life it's a microoptimisation).

If I was looking for a new savings account, I'd also look at changing my entire banking package in general.

@toesockshoe for high-interest savings accounts you'll want to go to the regional, cantonal or raiffeisen banks generally. the big ones are big because they keep the lion's-share for themselves :)

@toesockshoe credit suisse is a fine bank to put it in, first it was merged with ubs so youre essentially giving it to them, but even if not, credit suisse was still a good bank, just bad publicity ruined the stock.