I have 3 lacs in liquid. What are the best investment options to make it reach 4 lacs in 1.5 or 2 years?

@mishberns08 Bitcoin and ethereum are two different things and there is no relation between Bitcoin halving and ethereum.

Now, Investing in Bitcoin is not a bad suggestion, but it is highly volatile and you shouldn't be investing in something you don't know or understand.

Edit: there's no guarantee you will be getting ten lakhs either, you may but also you may not.

@emmanuel2016 Bitcoin halving always has a major impact on other coins and their values, as the the mining rate decreases the rate of Bitcoin increases, and that leads to increase in demand and values of all other top coins( go through the price histories for more clear picture) these 10 years 2024 January to 2034 are bitcoin gold rush years coz most the coins are mined and there are only 1.5 million left most of them will be mined in these coming 10 years, and these events on Bitcoin will definitely have major impact on other coins values ( i will come back to this comment when it happens) and yes about volatility, gone are the days man, everyone is earning here in india there is too much negative environment created by banks and government coz they are afraid of crypto coz its out of their control, whole world is earning good profits on these, and prices have been steadily increasing, since my comment and today's rply etherium is almost up 15000 rs, u gotta take few bold steps to gather good sum, returns on other investments are very slow and very less hence i suggested it

And there is no guarantee of return on any investment for that matter and now a days there r various stop loss mechanisms in place to keep the invested money safe

@mishberns08 I wasn't arguing that the price of ETH will go up or down, I was arguing the logic, if somebody knows nothing about crypto, then they will get confused. Also, Bitcoin is probably a better investment than ETH but who knows? We will see. Maybe countries have already folded to it. And also only Bitcoin is truly decentralized at least the way I understand it, I don't think the other coins are decentralized. But I don't know much about other coins.

@mishberns08 The last high was in 2017 for XRP (if I am not wrong), this is what I mean when investing with crypto, you have to be extra careful, except for Bitcoin, nothing else is truly decentralized, but Eth Has enough hype, SOL too in recent times, but anything else is just not worth the risk.

Edit: hype doesn't mean that they are decentralized but more like there are many investors and people trust them somewhat despite their cons.