I have 3 lacs in liquid. What are the best investment options to make it reach 4 lacs in 1.5 or 2 years?

@pinfonlica Oh right, I totally forgot about liquidity in next 2 years. Sorry, OP, do not go for SGB as it has 8 year lock-in. I wouldn't recommend ETF as there is no extra returns on top of gold price increase plus it is taxed as per your income slab. You can explore gold leasing

@geriungurean Let's get to the basics, maybe reconsider your risk appetite.

I suggest reading the history of good performing funds and see their track record for the last 5 years.

You can pick a safe mutual fund as well. Something along the lines of any Blue chip MF.

@geriungurean If your risk appetite is zero, then put the money in FDs. That too in major banks, and not in small finance banks. (even though your money might be ensured up to 5 lacs in all banks, it's not the same as just clicking 3 buttons and getting your money, if a small bank goes bankrupt)

That's all you can do. And yes, that means, you cannot reach your goal with 0 risk.

Any other investment comes with risks.

You need around 16-17% XIRR returns over 2 years, to turn 3 lacs into 4 lacs. And that isn't possible without risks.

@geriungurean Come on man, zero risk. You are 25. Increase your risk appetite for better returns.
Of course everyone's situation is different, so if you can take little risk, take it. Because with age, it will decrease.

@geriungurean Find a Modi chamcha. Through him pay 3 Lakhs to the BJP leader. It will have to be paid in cash now that electoral bonds are gone. Get a contract worth 30 lakhs.

They have fucked the media, they have fucked the election commission, they have fucked social media. There is no risk in it.

@tamraho 😂 and no problem even if contracts product fails like bridge by MEGHA fell people lost lives or a small construction getting to build huge ladakh tunnels after paying electoral bond