I am 24M. Am I too stingy? Need your advice

@ajewelinhiscrown You have saved pretty decent money for a 24YO. Upskill and change your jobs if you want to earn more. Regarding expenditure and money, do what you feel is right. If you want to be stingy and save up more ? If that makes you happy and secure do it. If you feel you are not enjoying them spend wisely on things you like or make you happy.

@ajewelinhiscrown Good on the savings bit but the question is whether you have a social life. For most people that are stingy, miss out on good moments with friends and relatives because they just don’t want to spend. Money will come and go, you need to build a social circle for good and bad days.

@ajewelinhiscrown Op bhai ik this is totally off the topic but please me get a wfh job as I want to prepare for cat 24. Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated

Ps- I couldn't find any appropriate sub to post this

@ajewelinhiscrown Don't cheap out on buying health insurance and a gym membership. Be easy on drinking & fast food. Get your cholesterol and other vitals especially liver tested regularly. Rest you are golden.

@ajewelinhiscrown Time is more important than money. So check where your time goes. Money is useful in making your time productive. There is not right or wrong amount of money to spend.

Focus on creating instead of consuming. Some suggestions
1. Exercise, build your body and soul.
2. Involve in the community around you. What can you do to lives of your neighbours better
3. Build things as hobby , from photography to programming to woodworking there is no limit

Now these will require some amount of money. Feel free to spend it. This will make your life fulfilling and help you meet more people.

@ajewelinhiscrown So you're mostly just surviving on your parents wealth? Not a bad thing but with what you've said I don't think you contribute much towards household expenses at all, which you should be doing.