Husband’s 6-year-old collections debt

@tammynik So he is entitled to merchandise that he did not pay? And your recommendations to "f" the company that employs people and pays wages and, and....? Wow, we need more people like you to destroy the economy.

@resjudicata You seem to have a limited vocabulary concerning the f-bombs. Let me enhance it. The word "theft" and "stealing" needs to be firmly inserted. Yes, not paying for goods is theft and stealing.

@chris73 I didn't say anything about theft and stealing. My point was poor people or middle class aren't destroying the economy. The ultra wealthy and corporations are. If you really think that, I suggest you educate yourself on finance and economics a bit more.

@resjudicata At this point I believe you made your point concerning one aspect and part of a sentence over and over and over. We get it. Thanks. No, I am sure that most people understand that one piece of furniture not paid will not ruin the economy. We get it, I get it. It was explained enough at this point. Really.

@bjk Wow. No mortgage or debt payments to deal with. Just refusing to pay for a couch 😂😂

Fuck. Fine. Just call them and offer to settle. The debt won’t come off the credit score until it’s dealt with… and then 7 years after that.