How to cash out of scammy Crypto.com

samuel_dey

Firstly big F U to this waste of space platform. Tried to talk to their support team who are vague as anything and refuse to help. Apparently fiat wallet isn’t working and that’s all they want to share, no how or why or alternative solutions - just nah you can’t have your money tough luck.

Someone please help. How do I get my money out and ditch these losers.

Edit: thanks all gonna try easy crypto!

@roseman11 Do you just post sarcastic hateful comments online in your spare time, or is this you 24/7, online and offline? Before downvoting me fellow redditors, peruse his comment history.

@roseman11 Thanks for your input. It’s called having varied investments, and is 2yrs holding long enough for you? Or are you going to make judgement on that too? Tosspot

@samuel_dey You can also transfer out Bitcoin/Ethereum and others to EasyCrypto. Alternatively you can transfer from whatever coin you have in Crypto.com to USDC/Bitcoin/Ethereum on the same platform, then transfer to EasyCrypto and withdraw from there

@samuel_dey As the other commenter mentioned, you can exchange tokens with crypto.com first, or sell whatever token you have to easy crypto directly, potentially. USDC was just what I happened to transfer from crypto.com to Easy Crypto.

@samuel_dey I tried their app foolishly after getting bad vibes from their customer service. They really don't want to answer questions answering questions with questions and using delay tactics. The fees are outrageous and I was forced to use an authenticator app AFTER I transferred funds at the same time as the market was diving. The fees are ridiculous for transactions! I got my money off the same day! I wouldn't go near them again! WOW! It's bad for crypto having these, what I can only describe as crooks operating.