How long does it typically take for a KID to be translated in your country's language?

sofiahh

European Union regulations require fund/ETF providers to provide a Key Investor Document to potential retail customers as well as to translate that in the local language. My language is Finnish and all iShares, Vanguard & Xtrackers ETF KIDs have been translated in Finnish. I've been waiting for a while for the KID of EXUS to be translated in Finnish to be finally able to buy it. Xtrackers MSCI World ex USA UCITS ETF 1C. The KID is currently available at least in English, Spanish & Italian.

How long has it typically taken X, Y & Z ETF providers to have their KIDs translated in your local language? What provider is it and what language is it?

@sofiahh It's not against the law for IBKR to offer EXUS only with an English KID because when you sign up to IBKR, you agree to use English KIIDs. It's perfectly legal.
You don't need your local broker, you can use other brokers.

@kreative333 That's a nice workaround. I heard back from a Xtrackers representative. The email was a bit ambiguous, but as far as I understood, the ETF is in the registration process in Finland, and should be available in 10 days or so.