@estherd Omg that last part. Honestly, when I first started working, the realisation hit me so hard I understood why Squidward was damn grumpy all the time (I was living life like a SpongeBob/Patrick)

@mournfulwatcher i play video games almost every night with my friends. often sleep around 2am. i work 9-5. , married and have kids.

my friend who doesnt play games often surprised when they hear i still havent quit gaming in our age. and wonder how do i do it.

i want to tell u if u really love and want to so something, you will make time for it. so when u do hv the time; just grab that bag, put a towel in and wear ur shoes and go to the gym or whatever; dont think. after a while it will become a routine and it will be easy

@sarabailey i do. theres no way im not sleepy haha. i power nap when i can during the day . and try to get full good night sleep at least 2 times/ week , but ofc sometimes i went like full week sleeping at 2am and my body screaming help, but the brain says its soo worth it with the gaming sesh haha. im not as young anymore so my body cant keep up

@cyax Bro, if i sleep 15 minutes later than my usual bedtime my brain will scream the next day for more sleep and i still get 6hrs of sleep. Tf is wrong with my body.