How do you guys use PayPal overseas without getting the account frozen?

torrey190

I heard that PayPal will permanently suspend the account if someone uses VPN and there are many cases of this. So how do you guys access the account when out of the country?

I have a US business, US bank, US address, and US number. But I live in Asia now while running my US business online.

I am not planning to close my US PayPal account as it’s used to collect payments for my business. But how do I safely access the account and transfer money out of the US PayPal account into my US bank without the VPN? Can I just log in to PayPal from the country that I am in normally without any flags getting triggered?

Advice from those that have gone through similar situations greatly appreciated.

@praiselord12356 same, I don’t think I have ever had any problems and I don't usually use a vpn. i live in Mexico, previously lived in Spain, and have definitely accessed my account from probably a dozen other countries at various points.

@torrey190 I've been using PayPal practically since it debuted, and the last almost 13 years I've lived in Mexico, no problems using it. I even have my Mexican bank debit card linked to PayPal along with my other cards and US bank account.