Help optimizing large transfer from U.S. bank to EU bank

I need to move about $300,000 from my Ally bank account in the U.S. to my EU bank in the Netherlands. I have used Wise before, but for such a large transfer they want to take $1300. It doesn't matter if I do a transfer or first convert before a SEPA transfer.

I did have an IBKR account which I forgot to fund (oops) and they closed it. Have requested they re-open it but not sure how long it will take and I need this money transferred no later than next week.

Would love it if someone who has done this before could walk me through the steps.

Thanks!

@syra I did open one in the U.S. but have had issues from the beginning with security/identity verification stuff. Wasn't worth the hassle and now I just tried logging in and see I'm locked out.

@kaytiedid Thanks. I was trying to avoid that big Wise conversion fee of $1290. :) Is there no other option besides IBKR? I had an IBKR account but they closed it when I never used it or funded it (oops).

@goodchristianguy For such big transactions I would pay this $1300. You might be sure that Tax Office and AML (both US and Netherlands) will take a look at your transfer and you want to make this transaction to be as transparent as possible.