@iamlookingforanswers Is taking a gold loan an option?

Try taking a gold loan from any public sector bank in your wife's name. Many gold loans only have to renewed annually and you don't have to pay any EMI. Once that happens close fully your axis bank loans and then 18% ROI loans.

Please stay away from any credit cards and online loan portals. You should be fine in year or two.

@iamlookingforanswers If you have some amount in your EPF account, get that and pay your nearest finishing loan.

You will get some room for breath. Also get an good tax consultant and look for legal ways to save taxes and get some refund for already paid tax. It will help little bit.

@iamlookingforanswers How can you take an EMI of 67860 on a salary of 69700

You need to sell things ! Cut them off before it becomes gangrene especially the part around increase cost of living - car/ expensive goods/ etc sell it off and take that pressure away

I mean I would get a heart attack knowing that

Hustle hard for a higher paying job and pray to god that you don’t again expand your standard of living

@matthew123 Shit happens to the best of us!

To be honest, i dont have a Car nor any expensive items. All my cost went towards medical expeses and supporting my parents.

One can't afford the liberty of a heart attack when so many people are dependent on him.

Loking for a higher paying job- Yes.

Looking for a debt consolidation services- very much.

@iamlookingforanswers What's your wife's salary and savings?

Take whatever gold you have to the bank and get a gold loan ASAP! Doesn't matter if it's just 10k or 50k or 5l. Close out the high interest loans asap. Leave the axis ones and don't close immediately. You are paying less interest on them.