Has anyone ever sued State Farm for a claim being denied

lethimhear

I was in a car accident back in December . The accident was my fault and my car sustained cosmetic damage to the right front passagers side to the car car and the front bumper . When I got out after the impacted I noticed this damage. When I was driving home after the accident I noticed my car was wanting to over correct when trying to steer it kept pulling to the right where the major impact was . I thought that my nerves may just be messed up and I went. Home to open my claim . When I went to drive the car again the next day o noticed the issue again and called State Farm to let them know . I was told my them that it would to go a body shop to ge the cosmetic things fixed and it they couldn’t fix the over correcting then they would just take it somewhere else. We the tried to fix it thinking it was the alignment and it was not then noticed a sensory was knocked off so replaced that and had someone calabrate it thinking that would fix it but it didn’t . So I was told to take it to Nissan since my car came from there because they were be better equipped to fix the issue . ( my car is only a 2021 kicks ) so still very new .

While my car was there I had them change the oil and rotate the tires because it was do so they did that then tried to figure out what the issue was . They did a diagnostic test and said it seems to be the lower control arms bushing . We an adjuster went out to Nissan and looked at it too and said that they thought it was an internal mechanism and that would fall under Nissan to fix because the car was still under warrenty . Nissan told me that is not the issue because otherwise it would be covered then I had State Farm tell me that I had a curb rash mark on that tire. And suspension damage so I had to had to hit a curb for this to have occurred and it was not from my actual accident .

Then they said I have to open another claim for this to be covered by them and pay another deductible. I was first told by Nissan they are sure that this will even fully fix my car over correcting but have to fix this before moving forward with anything this else that could be the cause . State Farm said that is the cause. So what’s been happen is I told State Farm first it’s funny that you are so sure that is going to fix it when Nissan is not , second that tire you are looking at that you claim has curb rash and assuming hit a curb on that side and that’s thst reason for my over correcting issue doesn’t even make sense because that tire was routated to that side before the adjuster even came out u didn’t even know I had it done it seems and when I talked with a manager about how their argument is not true she started lying to me about the issue and when I confronted her she said that is not what she said . I asked her to first walk me through what the adjuster saw and what led to that conclusion she said that the bushing was messed up and the tire had curb rash I said well where was the tire with the rash located and she said on the side where the accident occurred and that’s where the bushing was messed up.

I then told her it’s funny that that is what I are saying is what happened because my tires were rotated so that side that has the damage that u claim was from a curb that tire that was on that side wasn’t even right . She then changed her story and aid it’s on the back but ur bushing is on the front and that’s what’s not adding up to ur accident u claimed . I then told her that is not what you said and she that is so what I said . She then kept getting confused on where the tire was actually located on the car that had the curb rash . Then she try to say well what’s not making sense is that ur tire on the side where the accident happened didn’t have any issues with the suspension or wheel I then said you just said that the tire had rim damage and I had 2 agents that spoke to me this week that said based on my tire tire damage and suspension damage that this issue was caused by a curb but u are saying their is no suspension damage .

She said their isn’t then she said your issue is with an internal thing and I said Nissan already said that is not true . Then I told her I would like a copy of the notes the adjuster actually took so I can see for myself what you guys are seeing and she said I don’t have the right to them .

@lethimhear Has your claim actually been denied? As in formally denied with a denial letter or are you just stuck on calling someone out for saying different things which isn't necessarily a denial.

@reece24 They have denied my claim and I have been trying to dispute it. They keeping lying to me about an reason why and when I can argue everything they throw at me on why their finding are not true they changed their story again.