GoogleSheet / Excel Bond Calculator available that is is similar to FNBs?

telldtruth

I am looking for a sheet to use for my bond repayments that is similar to the one on FNBs site

https://www.fnb.co.za/calculators/homeloan/BondCalculator.html

Just wondering if there is something free out there like this else I will create my own and Google. Thank you in advance for any feedback on this!

Edit: I made a shared Google sheet if anyone is interested. It is still a work in progress (so it might change over time) but seems to give me results similar to the FNB calculator while still using a variable interest rate based on the prime rates of that month. If anyone want to give constructive feedback I am open to it.

SHARING -Loan Amortization Schedule with Monthly Variable Interest - Google Sheets

@telldtruth You can build it yourself. First column is balance outstanding. Second column is interest rate multiplied by balance divided by 12. Each row is one month. Third column is payment. Fourth column is balance plus interest minus payment (this is new balance). Next row, your first column’s cell will be your previous row’s fourth column cell. Then just drag down the number of rows corresponding to the term of the bond.