@happycamper843 With the method you're doing to pay your utility bills.

P2P is always available and being offered by CEXs.
They support gcash top ups of course crypto to fiat too with other banks as well.
I've been using Bybit for a few years and even affiliated with them.
Never had any problems.

If you are not restricted to withdraw due to ban you can simply register to any CEX that's still allowed to be used in PH.

@happycamper843 I use coinsph to cash out crypto earnings. You can transfer funds from coinsph to Bank accounts or any supported wallets like gcash. But to ensure there are no hitches KYC with them so that they can make sure you're not someone suspicious trying to launder money. Been using them as an offramp and I can do 6 digit one time transactions with no issues. If you're moving large amounts of money you really need documentation on your source of funds. You'll need receipts from trades and tax statements. Otherwise ma baban at mababan ka on any local platforms and banks.

@happycamper843 GCrypto is powered by PDAX. Probably a broken Anti-Money Laundering condition was met so they auto-suspended your account. It doesn't help that GCash customer support is non-existent.

Would Pouch.ph (The Philippines' first BTC+Lightning Wallet) work for your use-case? We're a bitcoin company by design, no alts, but we DO support PHP in/out. Also is there any other feature missing in the market that our eng team could build for you?