First Milestone Reached, 26M (1 crore Networth)

@dmscotland Amazing. Congrats for the milestone. I was thinking of SIp in a us market fund and the Motilal Oswal seems right. Any rationale you don’t sip in that bit navi FoF now ?

Not to keen on Parag Parikh since it’s not investing in US anymore. As for midcap, is index better than an active midcap fund ?

@dmscotland Doesn’t make it less stupid. One can be very disciplined towards a very stupid thing.
However, you don’t seem to believe it’s stupid.And I have absolutely no problem with that. You are only 26, it’s an age to be happy and giddy over stupid things.so Whatever makes you happy. 😀

@dmscotland Bro is it necessary to learn springboot to work in enterprise companies as a backend dev, I mean I work in backend but in node.js. I want to get into finance companies what should I learn?

@dmscotland Bro how do I learn more about this , like I looked at all the data u presented and it just flew over my head , financially uneducated sadly

How does one become financially educated like you , could you suggest some books or YouTube channels worth spending time on to understand things like these and lead a better life ?

Like bro , seeing this just opened my eyes on what the fuck I'm doing with my life honestly , thanks for sharing and flexing lol

Amen

@dmscotland Here's a sneak peek of /r/IndiaInvestments using the top posts of the year!

#1: Ask Me Anything about investing in Mutual Funds

#2: Byju's got sued by its lenders in the US. Then it sued its lenders in the US. Here's a fun read about what happened

#3: Adani is accused of fraud, but we all knew something was wrong, so why did the stock price fall? And why did Adani force his FPO through only to cancel it and return money? An easy-to-understand read

[sup][sup]I'm[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]a[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]bot,[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]beep[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]boop[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Downvote[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]to[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]remove[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Contact[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Info[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Opt-out[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]GitHub[/sup][/sup]