Financial Advice for 26M

@pomegranate Umobile gx38 for rm35/m.. Unlimited data/calls and 12gb hotspot. There is also a cheaper option for rm30/m but doesn't include unlimited calls and only gives 6gb hotspot.

@kars Hi OP, congrats on being financially literate! I think rather than purchasing your own car, it might be better for you to put your additional funds in low-risk investments, then look into property investments with the compounded wealth as property appreciates in value, but vehicles do not. I'd suggest purchasing a vehicle while you rent a property in future, thereby using your rent to pay for your vehicle instead.

@kars Hello,

Don’t take this personally, I believe u need to hunt for a better paying main income stream. This is because I personally believe ur working hours and pay don’t match

My wife used to work in retail (pre-pandemic) about 4 years ago and Is out earning you. Instead of trying to learn a new skill, find a better job instead.

My guess would something sales orientated , if you want that fast money.

Nevertheless, good job in having a plan. Ur on the right path.

@kars Save in ASB.

Don't buy a car yet.

Get a medical card below RM150.

Try to look at what is ahead of you, for example, marriage, having kids, and calculate what will be the cost. When the time comes, how much you will be saving monthly after those expenses.