Finally making more money than I have in awhile, not sure how to budget

davesnothere

Just got a new job working security. $22/hr, 9 hour days 5 days a week (in Oregon), a lot better then my previous job at just $1800 a month. Problem is though is that I have a lot of cc debt I need to pay so I need some help on how/when to pay it how to budget.

Here’s how I need to spend part of it per month + the cc debt + loan.

Food- I’d say maybe $200 per month.

Rent - $802 (I have a roommate thank god and my girlfriend will be moving in soon, so that will cut in half)

Electric - PGE just upped the price by 17% so that will be between 50-100 dollars each month

G/S/W - about 40-50 per month

Internet - $42.50 per month

Phone - $95 per month

Bus pass - $28 per month

Lyft rides from work - $50 per week

I don’t drive, so that’s why I take the Lyfts, I get off work late and busses don’t run at the time I get off.

In total that’s about $1500 I have to spend each month.

Fun part now, the debt.
  • I have a loan with Upstart that was 2500 bucks with a 29.77% interest rate with an outstanding principal of $1830.25 and unpaid accrued interest of $44.68. I do not know what any of this means but I’ve been paying $84 a month for the last two years.
  • I have an Apple Card with a maxed out balance of $1527.06, not sure what the interest % is but they charge me $34.84 in interest.
  • my chase freedom card is also maxed out at $1000, not sure what the interest rate is, I know they just changed it.
  • then I owe a guy online $700 bucks.
That makes me a bit over $5000 in debt? If someone could tell me what to do that would be great.
Also please don’t tell me to get a higher paying job or move somewhere cheaper, not possibilities at the moment.