Fighting a already closed car accident claim ?

jaredsa

My husband and I were In a car accident almost two years ago , yes it took two years for our claim to be done. I’ve always been a super healthy active person . After the auto accident I got scoliosis and was put in rehabilitative therapy that didn’t help one bit I told them that over and over that it wasn’t helping , I got pregnant and then was told I could no longer receive care and the case needed to be closed. I was told my case was worth 18,000 , they then cut me a check for 4000 , my attorney then called and said the medical facility over charged me and that they would be fighting them back on that , after a year and a half with me fighting to get this over with and get the care I needed I was then mailed a check for 170 and told that’s all they can do. My pain has gotten so bad I can barely do daily tasks anymore. I know the claim is already closed but is there anything I can do this just didn’t feel right to me and I’m the one now with horrible injuries and the 4k I was given got me a few Chiropractic and massage appointments but they can’t help me further without “ having to dig into it “ and I don’t have the money to be spending to get my injuries fix I’m just looking for some advice never been in this situation before and we were younger and dumb , our attorney was appointed to us by the persons at faults insurance. ( claim happen in WA and was through the other parties insurance)