Fedgroup Portfolio earnings don’t match wallet income

leonariver

I invested R130 000 in Moringa trees and Blueberry bushes. In the portfolio, it says my earnings to date are R63 000 but what I have withdrawn from the wallet over time only adds up to R42 000.

Does anyone know if it takes time to be paid into the wallet or should I contact them? R21 000 is a huge amount.

UPDATE:: So I received the rest of my money today. I still have 5 years to go before I receive the rest of my investment and returns for the blueberry bushes and the Moringa trees should come later in the year.

@leonariver First of the potential income advertised is not guaranteed. It is an estimate based on past performance. Secondly would contact them and request a detailed statement. Could just be a timing issue but check anyway.

@leonariver I don't understand. And I'm asking because I'm genuinely curious, having looked at these finds in the past but just never had the confidence to invest.

What happens if the farm burns tomorrow? Do you still get that funds or not?

And on a separate note, if you would indulge me please - the part that made me not invest - is the capital guaranteed?

@resjudicata It’s a medium risk investment. It’s insured. It’s not guaranteed. But I’ve received R63 000 back from a 3 year investment and an 8 year investment of R130 000. Still 5 more years to get back the investment and earnings from the blueberry bushes.

@leonariver I suggest contacting them and asking. There might also be a way to download your transaction history which should clear things up.

Is it not possible that you bought more items with that 21k? That could be where the money has gone.

Unfortunately with so little info no one but you and fedgroup can say where the money is.

Otherwise to those saying it's a rip-off and earnings aren't as advertised, that's complete hogwash. While earnings haven't been amazing, they've pretty much fallen on the lower end of their prediction.

If you go in expecting to rake in a ton of dosh, then you are in for a big surprise.

@mugen “This shows what your assets have generated for the month, or a portion thereof, along with any amounts still owing to you from the farmer. These amounts are collected in arrears and you may see an outstanding balance.” I found this on the statement with a balance of almost R10 000 so it seems like this amount still has to be paid to me.

And I am yet to receive the statement for March which will hopefully have the rest of the money on the statement because I think in my app, the earnings in the portfolio were updated in the last few days.