@akjv Lentil pancakes.

Dried lentils soaked (1/2 bag for this recipe) over night rinsed and pureed with a stick blender until it's thick but not runny. Add an egg and half teaspoon of baking powder (mix together obviously) and either salt or bbq rub which is my preference.

I fry them in coconut oil but use your favourite. I find I need to spread the batter out to my preferred thickness. If you want to make them lighter flip them over half way then pour some water over them (a splash) then cover for the rest of the cooking. I discovered this by accident but it works mean as.

These don't keep well as they dry out but eat them straight away and they are like a regular savoury pancake. Sugar in place of bbq rub might make them sweet but I haven't tried it.

Add grated zucchini or sweet corn and a bit more water to make fritters.

Batter keeps in the fridge for a few days and half pack makes about 10 to 12 I think.

@akjv Cheese on toast, or eggs. If i feel like it the eggs get a side of chili beans. For extra points, melt the cheese in the microwave with some oregano and tomato paste for that pizza flair.

Dried apricots make a boss dessert. Reconstitute them, then gently simmer with ginger, cinnamon, cardamom and a 2Tbsp of extra sugar if you want. Ice cream or cream with it. Beaut. Would probably jazz up the morning cereal or something too.