Ethical selling behavior of Filipino life insurance agents

bwattz

Hi there,

Have you had an encounter with a life insurance agent/financial advisor before? How was the experience and in the end were you able to purchase a policy for your own?

For my thesis, I'm conducting a study on The Effects of Ethical Sales Behavior on Customer Loyalty in the Philippine Life Insurance Industry. If you wish to contribute to this body of knowledge, I'm conducting a survey where I will give you a set of simple questions that will be used for research purposes only. Outmost confidentiality will apply.

There are chances to win gift certificates for Tong Yang Plus Buffet if you wish to participate. Given that you are a policyholder who interacted with a life insurance agent, you will get a raffle entry.

Find the survey here: https://forms.gle/7jHXKaG84j9uLuup9

Survey cutoff is on June 08 @ 6:00 PM.

Thank you!

@crabbysummers I have posted it in phinvest and got a number of respondents from the sub. I'm planning to repost it there if it is okay. Thanks for loving and answering the survey!

If I may ask why so?

@bwattz yeah why not, your post, your rules.

I love how you’re studying the ethics in selling as it has been a growing issue in our country. I also hope you will share the data to provide insights on how it is currently. Although most FA should go through ethics training unless they didn’t went through that, they can have their license revoked.

@bwattz I am a newly coded insurance agent and I'd like to ask if you are willing to send me a copy of your research. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!