Election Results 2014: Market Watch and other Economic Indicators

@hindsma It appears you are right.

Experts had said earlier that the rupee may not strengthen above the Rs 58.50 mark due to intervention by RBI in order to safeguard exporters interest.

“A lot of custodian flows are were coming in. RBI's sees this as an opportunity to build reserves. If RBI was not present in the market then rupee would have appreciated more," said Mohan Shenoi, president - group treasury and global markets, Kotak Mahindra Bank.

Source

@docrich Modi has to do lot of work. If we have to match the dollar and the yen.. We have to make grounds with Russia and Iran. We have to back Iran when USA is putting presser... And break pertro dollar via iran selling oil in euro that will put dollar down 45% or more. U guys know the war in syria a neighbors county of Iran and the war in Ukraine a neighbor country of Russia is happing because of oil and control its all political to make usa strong.. USA is after Iran cuz they are the only oil country in middle east that they don't have the control. If we make ties with Venezuela also leading oil exporter south America and iran, Russia we can disrupt the whole US economic that is based in oil not gold... If only modi has balls to do that. I am very optamasic about modi.. Hope things go well with india.

@eyeman Quite baffling honestly. Ain't no way Indians would go anywhere near that stock considering the Robert Vadra connection. I speculate it might have been the FIIs. Doesn't make sense to me though.

Monday should see some major correction here.

@eyeman This is my guess:
Heavyweights on this stock are exiting..that means a bit of price manipulation as well.

This is how retail investor looses money in stocks like this.