E-6 with networth of over $1M

@leonsarahh The market in Vegas looks strong over a 10 year period because it was in the shitter from 2008-2012ish. Houses lost 50%+ of their value in the Great Recession. It was one of the hardest hit cities. Of course the performance after that is going to look great, it had nowhere to go but up. That trend is not going to last over the next 10 year period

@shingler7992 Terrible take. I made E6 at years as well and would never think less of someone that is retiring at E6. Some services and jobs promote faster than others

@shingler7992 That doesn't makes you a good leader with little to no experience in real leadership. All you proved is that you're a good test-taker. You won't get any respect from me with that attitude, anyways.

@shingler7992 Downplaying a man’s rank at TIS? I made E6 in 4 years and WO1 in 6 years, don’t see me downplaying the man. MOS has ALOT to do with promotions. I promoted easy because you needed to have a pulse to get promoted.

@leonsarahh I know somebody personally who is a multi millionaire in the army, and he is at 17 years of service. His business makes him 3-5 million yearly, from what he told me, and his plan is to retire to get a pension and healthcare for life. He said life happens and you can lose everything, at least with a pension, you'll still have that.

@norcal Dudes bought a multi-million dollar home at each of his duty stations lol he invited us to a BBQ at his 10000 sq ft home and there was a maid there with a cook who meal prepped all of his stuff.