Do I still get kicked off my parent’s insurance even though I have Crohn’s Disease?

@emmajeanb4u There's no law for a company to say who can or can't be added to their family plan policy. It's all up to the company.

The law is companies can't DISALLOW someone under 26 to be removed from a family plan.

That's beyond a different situation entirely.

Also notice the "usually"? They don't know for sure even. Lol

They're absolutely the one who brought up disability.

@truthseeker522 The only exception I can think of is COBRA - people can stay on their parent's plans until age 29 if they're willing to go this route. Of course, it's probably the most expensive coverage option OP would qualify for.

@truthseeker522 Straight up false regardless of your bs about a disability, due to the fact that some states (NJ, FL, and PA, for example) allow the child to stay on the parents' insurance past 26 depending on various factors like full-time student status, or if they're unmarried. Choosing PA at random, if OP lived there they could stay on the insurance until they're 30 so long as they all live in PA and OP doesn't get married. Don't have to be a student or anything. Just have to file a request.