CT Health insurance suggestions for unemployed 26 y/o traveling b/w states (CT & NJ)

vijay5621

Title says most of it. I'm turning 26 years old in the first quarter of 2022 so will be losing my health insurance that I currently have under my Parent's insurance (Anthem BC-BS provided by their employer).

I am currently unemployed and will remain that way for at least the next year, up until 2023 due to the fact that I will be traveling out of state for several months at a time and staying in New Jersey (temporarily) in 2022. I am in need to figure out how and where to get myself Health Insurance that would cover basic needs, as well as ER/Hospital care (especially out of state of my permanent residence). Also information on which state to apply in - I live in CT with parents and will continue to do so, but will also be visiting NJ for large parts of next year so want to have out of state coverage too)

I don't have an income but could potentially pay small amounts for the insurance - are there any programs or insurance providers which would work best for my situation?

tldr; Looking for a few insurance programs/provider options for Health/Medical insurance which will cover a 26 y/o unemployed guy with no income who is traveling out of state away from his permanent residence for large chunks of the coming year. Need to cover potential hospital/ER and routine PCP + specialty care as well is possible.