inhizeyez

Hi Guys,

I started with a simple spreadsheet to work out the after tax cost of owning an electric vehicle and just kept adding to it. Have a look and tell me what you would do to make it better. Are my Margin Investing section correct?

SPREADSHEET

@inhizeyez Your spreadsheet says that in 10 years you will have an annual income of half a million dollars

And you are calculating whether it's worth it to own an electric car

This suggests to me you are either bad at maths or bad at life

@romans535 As I said in my OP it started with me calculating the after tax cost of an EV compared to a Camry. If you look at 2023 and 2024 you'll see a 105k EV cost ~$300 per week and a Camry cost ~$450 per week,

The reason I'm even looking at EVs is because I actually wanted to by a BMW M340i which is a modern day version of the RB30/2JZ, however, BMW have ended the 340i and replaced it with the i4M50 which has performance comparable to a M3 which is a $200k car for $300 per week. So performance per $ is what interests me, not being green. 10 years from now IF I'm making $500k p.a I'd like to make sure my kids are in a house each.

@inhizeyez For the sake of security at least hide your address. Unless if thats not legit. Even then dont list it as whoever is living there may get robbed even if its not your home.

@eyesspy They're bogus made up addresses, I'd be surprised if those streets actually exist in those suburbs. Plus the names have been changed to pseudonyms