tru_telr

Im at my end wits, I talk to my mom about this, she said there's "nothing to worry about and keep on studying" while my dad told me to find side income while studying.

I will find one, probably be insurance agent or do 7eleven or starbuck. I have experience with basic wiring(i.e work as contractor in TNB for a year), n probably do freelancing general wiring(idk I have no idea how to start doing that on my own, I watch YouTube or sumtin later to figure it out)

Next semester gonna cost about 8k. My bank acount is literally Rm5.00 after paying this semester fee..... RN. Im looking at Grab driver or lala move to support myself in the meantime.

How ya? This College semester seems to be hard, more time needed in doing the course. I don't want to prolonged it anymore. Please any suggestions is appreciated.

((PTPTN rejected my permohonan cause I have a year left, I look up Mara n Jpa, N open my account on both. Im worried if this doesn't work out, I kinda need to go to MAYBANK student loan or something. I pay it back but I don't want to burden myself in the future 😭. The total remaining cost is about RM30k-RM25k.))

@tru_telr hey buddy. you seems to be very persistence in completing the tertiary educations which is GOOD!

check out this link, there are many organizations that provide education support. keep on applying and do not give up. there is always a solution, its just that we dont know it exists.

whatever you do, try not to take bank loan. it is very risky and it has high interest rate. its not fair for a student to be burden with debt because you deserve to focus 100% on study and not worrying about paying college fees.