Comparing health insurance super top-up plans

Optima restore is not super top up policy.

Hdfc medisure super top up plan is the super top option from hdfc...

But the problem with them is Max 20L what you can cover as super top up!

@joeetaku Can I ask one noob question to those who have multiple health insurance plans? If you do get hospitalized, can you place a claim with more than one insurer for the same instance of hospitalization? If yes, then how do you submit original documents (discharge papers, hospital bills, consultation papers, prescriptions etc) at two places? Or do you have two insurers just so that you have an additional one to fall back on in case you need to claim more than once a year?

@smwatoa you can only have one Primary policy, all others will be secondary/supplementary, with each of them having different/confusing rules as to what they would cover. And yes it would be hell to get claims passed by them after the Primary policy has paid out. So theoretically its possible, but practically it just wont work out, which is why people get these Topup plans.
For example some people I know have enrolled in the PM Ayushman Govt Health Insurance but are holding private policies as well. In their case I the private policy becomes the Primary by rule, and so govt insurance is redundant/useless/doesnt cover anything.