[Colorado] Corrected Issue Email from CDLE

david3234

So, ever since i re-applied for standard ui (nearing my BYE), I havent gotten paid at all and was never moved to peuc2 and is stuck at standard (was from peuc2 before re-applying). I was on pending issue for about 9 weeks now and never have heard anything back aside from getting told that they were no plans back in april. They sent me an e-mail 3 days ago that tjeu corrected an issue and sent payment to me but it didnt seem like it was the correct amount. When I checked myui+, it says its still on pending issie and the weeks I certified never gotten off from pending issue. anyone else got this?

Edit: I had 2 pending issues which were S.A.V.E and Reporting requirements, in which I did all the things required (connecting colorado for reporting requirements and green card for SAVE) and was told that I dont need to do anything else but wait back in 2nd week of april

Edit2: I instead got a new overpayment which was added to my balance for some reason.

@wistfulangel nope. though i got my job back and signed up for jumpstart program. called someome from there since i was worried and the pending issues is still there up until today. got them to send a form to the higher ups for my account since it has gone inactive status.