Cashback Cards — Option Available

shane260

Hello all sirs,

I am writing this post to make a little table of the options available right now in Europe.

Are you using a cashback card? It's not on the list? Tell me!

Card Reward Reward kind Fees
Coinbase Card
1% to 4%
Crypto
Card Issuance €4.95 + many fees

Crypto Card
1% to 8% (Depending on CRO stacked)
CRO-tokens
No fees, only ATMs withdrawals

Nexo Card
Credit C: 1.5% to 6% or Debit C: 0.5% to 2% (Depending on NEXO stacked)
NEXO or BTC
0 Fees
Gemini Credit Card (Not Available in EU) 1% to 3%, depending on category. Crypto 0 fees
Wirex Card
0.5% to 8% (depends on WXT stacked + monthly fee)
WXT
0 fees, only ATM withdrawals

Plutus card
No cashback on free plan. 3% to 9%, (Depending on PLU stacked) + 1 perk
PLU
€9.99 physical card order. 1% trading fee

ByBit Card
0.2% to 10%
Fiat
0 fees.€5 physical card order. ATM Withdrawals limited.

Please feel free to discuss, add, or comment on your favourite option if you're using one.

1st EDIT: Gemini not available in EU

2nd EDIT: ByBit added

3d EDIT: Plutus Free plan 0% cashback

@shane260 Plutus seems to be the best one but I’m not a fan of it being debit - I prefer to have it as credit if it’s a crypto account kinda thing… Not sure if those are worth the hassel really

@shane260 I was using Binance with 3% and now Plutus with 3% for all my purchase for 5€/months and 20€ reimbursement for 2 perks (Shell and Amazon)

I have the Bybit card but the cashback is ridiculous and you have to use crypto to pay not EUR in order to receive cashback so you’ve to pay conversion fees/spread.

I’m trying to have the new Kucard but apparently my KYC isn’t accepted to order the card..

@armann So are you happy with the Plutus one?

I also used to use the Binance one but now.. :/

But cant find anywhere whats the Kucard cashback. Do you have any info?

@shane260 I think Nexo is the best one. It requires the least investment, easiest to use and the Nexo platform gives you many options as well. Such as making some interest on the balance you're holding and an exchange.

@shane260 I like the Bybitcard for the promotion categories. You earn 5% cashback on promotion categories, last month it was for fuel this month for Home renovation products and services. There is also a subreddit of this Bybitcard

@shane260 I have Bank Norwegia credit card with 0,5 % cashback (max. 75 € year). I also have Morrow Bank with 1 % / 2 % (online purchases) cash back (max 200 € / year). I live in Finland.

@kbbird It’s on their credit card and it’s not that enticing if I’m honest. Can’t compare to CCs in the USA. But still one of the best within Europe possibly…

It’s 0,2% cashback in EU+UK and 1% elsewhere. In addition, you earn RevPoints which AFAIK may be somewhat useful for trips and stays.

You should be able to find the details in their website. Also some of the stuff mentioned here may be different according to the country - what I just explained here applies for Spain.

Cheers