Canada EI Employment Insurance - Possible Fines due to weekly reporting requirements and paycheck withheld every 2 weeks?

The mob-o-cracy at CanadaFinance reddit have spoken.
If I get the next official fines/repayment or court notice from EI government, then for scoiety's sake, I should try to pay up the clawback money, and negotitate for a fair repayment calculation in the last 2 weeks of the EI payments I have recieved.

But I shall pay up begrudgingly, because of these factors:
night shift work stressful jet-lag, 2 weeks time delay factors, lateness of notification of paystub, lateness of government notifications telling me of mismatch vs allowable time of correction in the NEWER EI reporting website (eg. 1 year vs 3 weeks), coronavirus lockdown causing delays back in 2019/2020, and the lack of precise instructions and the stricter weekly-locking of the EI reporting website back in 2019. In my opinions.

Since the EI government is playing the weeks time-swapping game (eg. claiming I had reported 2 weeks late, due to actually bein held in 2 weeks in arrears by the Corporation), then my logic of "I had my EI benefits ended earlier", should conversely apply as well. Because I have not recieved the full 52 weeks benefit from my previous corporate job, even by the time I had finished the seaonsal job in winter 2019/2020. I could probably argue that "the last 2 weeks of EI overpayment I recieved was balanced out by having my full 52 weeks EI benefits being cut off at least 6 weeks earlier", but I won't, because time is more important than money.

Ideally, if a big corporation have such close connections with the government, then why can't the part-time-job partial EI payment system be AUTOMATICALLY calculated, by everytime a paycheck issued? Similiar to how the more recently updated CRA income tax report system is, able to automatically retreiving all the T4s or T3s each year April (I remember around after 2021).

Bewary, workers of big corporations with close connections to the Canadian government, who have their paychecks held in arrears: I also saw in many other internet forums as well, in at least hundreds of posts, that it is usually former workers of government-related big corporation that have the most troublesome stories with EI eg. teachers, hopstial workers mailman, government contractors ....etc.).

Remember to keep your journal time entry if the work day hours are not fixed per day, and report the roughtly GROSS PAY (not NET pay after all tax and beneftis costs deductions).

Theortically speaking, even if the government only allows for self correction within 3 weeks of each EI weekly income report. And give notice late by at least 1 year later or more, and then allowed to chase for EI clawbacks for even longer periods. Then the government or big corproation could have fabricated any evidence they want after the 3 weeks grace, and purposely delay the clawbacks, then chase for even more fines and penalties. Especially unfair if they sue for addtioanl interest penalties during the delays they purposely caused.
It opens up the opportunity for Corporate and/or Governemnt bosses could just take more of that EI deductions money from each paycheck, and pocket it themselves, without really intending giving the full benefits back, even after worker layoffs or firings. The "EI benefit" is a fake lure.
"It's a trap!" - General Ackbar from Star Wars.