[California] PEUX, BYE 3/15 w balance, reapplied - PAID

april0485

I’m on PEUC-extension, BYE 3/15, had a balance left, Home Screen told me to reapply. When my BYE came, week ending 3/13 was paid and week ending 3/20 was pending. I waited until I could certify again on 4/4 (and I did certify) but the W/E 3/20, 3/27, and 4/3 remained pending. Tried calling but didn’t get through so I went ahead and reapplied on 4/5. Today 4/8 money was deposited on my card for all three weeks! When I go to my EDD Home Screen the application doesn’t appear to be approved yet, however. So, I’m not sure if they paid me because I reapplied, or if that payment was already coming down the pipeline.

Also worth noting, I was one of those ppl that had to do an ID.Me video call back in January to get my 11 weeks. This time around it did require me to use ID.Me for the application but all I had to do was log in to ID.Me and it transferred my ID from last time and it was completely painless (thank god!!)

@april0485 I have the same bye date reapplied the same date as you but called to refile. My weeks are still pending 😑
I even tried to call again and let them know the rep said if I reapplied and got denied I would be put back on my old extension until it runs out. Nothing has changed...

@abc0146an Aww shoot, I thought I was delivering good news. I’m sorry you’re stuck in limbo. Keep certifying though! Did you also have a balance and on PEUC (not PUA)?