[california] Im a Barber, applied for unemployment as self employed the owner of the shop got a 1101 c/z form

pjsmom

[california] Im a Barber, applied for unemployment.. where it asked me my last place of employment I put the barbershop I worked at. the owner got a form 1101 c/z notice for file of unemployment from my claim. I rent a booth and applied as self employed does he need to fill it out? He’s not technically my employer and I’ve been getting payments.. also he got it April 2 and had ten days to send it back he just told me May 10 he got it so he never sent it out. I’m stressed out because I don’t know if I did something wrong that might affect him.

My claim was approved fairly quickly because the first half of the year I was working at a Lowes and i had been there for 5 years so I had money on my claim from that and only asked about my paid quarters from Lowe’s not the shop.

@shawnmcg Because I know it asked for a tax id number on the form which I don’t have. 2019 was the first time I filed my barber earnings and I used a w2 form

@shawnmcg Because I know it asked for a tax id number on the form which I don’t have. 2019 was the first time I filed my barber earnings and I used a w2 form

Well I was paid on payroll the first half of the year at Lowe’s then I just worked November and December at the shop so I filled this wages under schedule one additional income