[CALIFORNIA] I dialed 5616 n pushed in 1,3,4 it worked

bstrong2day

I've been calling for weeks now n NO luck at all n the other day I waited passed 4 hours and nothing. I called the main number which end 5616 n then I pushed in 1 then 3 n then 4 I'm now waitinghopefullyI get to talk to Tier 2. Everyone don't give up I'm frustrated myself n I sure do feel like giving up but we got to get ourselves up and push thru and keep calling so they can change pending payments to paid. Many of us desperately need our assistance keep calling don't give up!

Same Boat I got hung up yesterday too at 8pm. What a way to survive in California when we all really need the funds to get us thru these times ⏲️

I hope not ... Why can't they just answer n fix the issue?? I'm still on hold n no one has gotten on the phone yet :/ It's been an hour on hold for me

Same boat been on hold for more than n hour n I hope they answer after 5pm today... They should answer with all these people pending 🙄

@bstrong2day Same. Yeah like the tier 2 guy I spoke to said let me look into your claim, didn't say anything for 2 minutes, then the hold music played lol. I'm like huh? At least tell me lol

I just got off the phone and she reapplied me to peuc 3 because I didn't qualify for another new UI. Almost 3 hours n pass wait. I have to wait now to get another update on my edd account n she said takes 3 to 5 days to load new balance plus I have to call again re-certify all my pending weeks.. Just Lovely 😍😊💕

@bstrong2day That's awesome! I hope I get a rep like yours. The one I had before he put me on hold sounded like a douche lol didn't feel like he wanted to help and well at this point didn't cause he just left me on hold for 3 hours.

Yes I feel you on that but you have to too just put ur phone on speaker and do what u have to do or else edd will never help u with your account 😞

Majority are dirt bags they don't care and I feel like they screw up alot of people's edd accounts so they can lag with everyone's benefits. Good luck tomorrow don't give up somehow someway we all got to get thru n move on to the next 🙂

@bstrong2day I'm on hold with a tier 2, said he'll look at refiling me, then went on hold. its been an hour and twenty minutes now lol i hope this doesn't last till like 8

@bstrong2day I got through after like an hour of calling, told the rep I needed to speak to a tier 2 rep and he happily said he would transfer me over! Puts me on hold and a few seconds later I’m back at the beginning prompt questions smh. My shit has been pending for 3 weeks