[California] Am I the only one who’s been waiting 5-6 weeks for them to verify it is me

@prophetofgod7 First steps make sure you upload 2-3 documents proving it’s you like
1- state drivers license front and back
2 - state id front and back
3- social security card front and back
4 - birth certificate
Etc etc etc
Once you upload those documents ON YOUR ACCOUNT do not email them the documents
You send 1 EMAIL ONLY to DLI.verify . If you already sent the email to DLI verify there is no need to send the email saying ( this is ( your name ) and I uploaded the documents on my account can you please check my account to clear it . Thank you and have a great day ...
once that is complete this is the last important step . You go to the website called iD.me to verify your iD and once you verify it with them . They will automatically send your verified id first in line . Within one week or less you should see your ( in progress ) to a payment date and have your payment ASAP . It worked for me and many many others just to verify your id to make sure that nobody else is using your id. Hope that helps . Remember emailing the state more than once will just back track you to the back of the line

@fathersjoy This user is posting a complete scam. Please do not upload any personal information (or ANYTHING) to the website they are pumping. They are trying to steal your identity.

@prophetofgod7 In Michigan, I've got 24 weeks of back pay waiting for my ID to get verified. I had a lady on the online chat tell me earlier that they tried to call me twice in June. No one over the phone ever told me that. I never got any calls or else it would show in my damn incoming call log. There are only out going calls to them from me. For me, they told me there isn't a time line because of the pandemic. I've been waiting since May to get paid. I can't buy diapers for my little one. And come Nov 14, I'm living in the car with what would be an 8 month old around then. He just turned 7 months and Michigan winter is nothing to fool around with. So it could be a few weeks, or it could be several months. Fucked up part is, I know people who applied in August and September and they got their ID verified while I'm still waiting. There's no order to this at all.

@sammicurr Try submitting the experian Credit report and iD.me verification. Idk if u have the physical credentials to show them bc i dont but these two opitions may help. Someone mentioned tho that continuing to submit things or email/bother them only puts you to the end of the line. Idk shrug good luck to u