Buying a property for AirBnB and own use

ejdme

Which cities in Europe would be good for this? Having reliable property management services, good yields and low upkeep.

Ideally, I would also like to finance that through a mortgage (a larger deposit than usual is expected and fine). I have a stable employment contract in Switzerland if that helps with arranging a mortgage.

I would go for a city that has a good nightlife (I’m in my 20s so it still matters lol) and a selection of modern apartments.

@soniafwlr Here's a sneak peek of /r/AirBnBsucks using the top posts of the year!

#1: Customer Service Hell

#2: No Support for Hosts

#3: Booking issues with 3 separate places

[sup][sup]I'm[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]a[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]bot,[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]beep[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]boop[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Downvote[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]to[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]remove[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Contact[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Info[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Opt-out[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Source[/sup][/sup]

@imaginashawn Nah he didn’t ask our opinion about Airbnb. He asked which cities in Europe are good for Airbnb investment. You definitely can hate it, but that’s not the discussion about the ethics and how you understand that

@ejdme Airbnb is lots of job, you can not even imagine how much and in Europe it hardly ever beats the normal rent from my experience. Do you have any specific reason to use Airbnb?