Broke a lease!

mrpaul89

Hi so let me tell you a little context my husband and I were living in United States a couple of months ago. We had an apartment. we were both working, and suddenly he just started to experience some what he called voices in his head. I tried to get help but it was so hard to find and so hard to cover all the medical expenses so so my husband is originally from Mexico and that is where his family lives they recommended for us to come to Mexico and just find a doctor here and it would be way cheaper so that is what we did my husband c could not be alone not even for one minute because I was scared that he did something to harm his self so I decided to go with him when we were in Mexico he was diagnosed with a mental health problem and he was also diagnosed with a stomach problem. which I only know the name in Spanish, so the apartment we had was left with all our belongings not knowing when we were gonna go back I wasn’t able to continue paying the rent so I’ve got a couple of emails saying that if I didn’t pay they were gonna go in the apartment and take whatever was in there to cover the rent. I had everything in there my clothes, my furniture I had just gotten a new bed I got into new TVs. then I messaged the property manager and I explained to them what was going on and how I was in Mexico I told him I was willing to give them proof where it shows my husband‘s health, but all the proof was in Spanish. I never got a response for them but I did get an email saying that the lease had ended. So a couple of days ago, I check my husband’s credit to see if if that had affected his credit, but it did not affect his credit so of course, I am thinking to go back to United States, and not living in the same place I lived before, but I was wondering if I could still get an apartment by the way the ending the least mail that I got was about two or three months ago