Bitcoin just hit a RM all time high!

@mutambo Absolutely uninformed comment on BTC when use of digital assets are ubiquitous these days especially with the ETFs. Bitcoin is a store of value just like gold to hedge against inflation. It's not voodoo where no one knows why it goes up or down.

The more countries try to ban BTC, the higher up it'll go. And China banning crypto is not the end of BTC, because it's decentralized, even if China cuts of the undersea cable in Suez Canal, BTC cannot be 'banned' nor shut down. That's the power of peaceful anarchy via decentralization.

The bull run every 4 years is a silly hack to make money. Be informed.

@mutambo There is a direct correlation between the number of upvotes this post gets and the amount of people who would miss the BTC bull run.

Hoping to see more upvotes.

The moment China banned cryptocurrency spelt the end of crypto ever becoming mainstream because nearly everything is made in China

China bans google and facebook too.

@mutambo Bitcoin is base currency of the Internet. Idk bout your thought but the internet is bigger than China. Likewise u hv not sent a transaction thru bitcoin. The feeling is empowering uncensorable transaction. No one can stop your transaction

@mutambo So much bs for a long post. China did ban unbqn bitcoin before(esp mining), nothing much happen except some few recovered dips and the mining power just went to other place. Pure speculation? Try bitcoin etf, halving, basic supply vs demand, store of your purchasing value against money printing going brrr, zoom out for the last 15 years. As the bitcoin creater satoshi said if u didnt get i dont have time to convince you.

@kpc12 the time to stack was the last two years during the bear, which also coincides with getting downvoted to kingdom come with every mention of bitcoin in this sub.

now is the time to layer out profits.

@tamarav Yeah have been steadily stacking for years but just interested to see how many Malaysians are as well and what their exit strategy would be to withdraw profits

@subparmariobro Lol, I dropped into a few mamaks in '17 and hear random akka, uncle mentioning Bitcoin, Nov/Dec 2017. Clear exit. Smart money appears during bears and disappears during peak bull and it's the reverse for retail, disappear during bear and appear at ATHs.

@kpc12 Maybe is just rm sucks. Well not gonna say no to extra pennies!

I myself gonna support other currencies and crypto since the government keep forgetting / fucking the the m40 and keep trying to be popularist with b40 and bumi economy. Fuck them.