Best Shariah Compliant ETFs in UK

nevadabest

Salamalaykum

New to investing and my reading has led me to the point that I would like to invest in a low-cost Sharia-compliant ETF. Happy to invest passively and for the long-term. Am 30y/o so not too worried about level of risk.

Can anyone please advise regarding the best sharia-compliant ETFs to invest in and how to invest in these?

I've seen a lot about ishares, amana fund, S&P 500 sharia, Wahedinvest, Wealthsimple etc and its all a bit jumbled in my head.

From what I can understand my options would be:
  1. Investing in ishares via a broker such as AJBell (as recommended by IFG), Fidelity or another broker
  2. Investing using a mutual fund like WahedInvest or Amana Fund - but high fees
  3. Use of a roboadvisor to invest in shariah-compliant ETFs (e.g. M1 finance, Betterment, Wealthsimple) - but again additional fees
Have also read about the S&P 500 Shariah and DJ Islamic Market Index - but not sure if these are index funds and how to access them?

JZK for any advice

@nevadabest I've invested in iShares MSCI Islamic world via interactive investor. However I'm looking st simplyethical. It's a broker where there's ONLY shariah compliant investment opportunities.