Best life insurance leads vendors 2024

mickeym

Hey guys! I started as a life insurance agent 1 month ago, i’m loving it, i sold 3 policies but I’m struggling with leads, the vendors from where i’m buying leads are selling me leads already called from idk how many agents yet, with the results of tired and angry clients = very hard sales.
What are the top vendors name for internet leads?
I’m searching leads that are fresh and not resold, probably they would be more expensive but i’m willing to pay.
Thanks guys!!!⚡

@mickeym The lead market is tough right now. We spent all of last year trialing lead vendors with similar results among all vendors.

Our best success has been in partnering with P&C agencies to work their book and do 50:50 commission splits.

Among all lead vendors we have trialed our best success has been with Datalot. I can share the contact info for our rep if you’re interested

@mickeym What type of life insurance? What type of sales process (face to face, telesales, hybrid)? What type of budget? Do you have an internet lead type preference? Is there a reason you only want internet leads?

@mickeym If you are willing to work face to face direct mail is still best. Lots of good lead houses. The Lead Connection, Lead Concepts and Need a Lead are all great.

@mickeym I do telesales and use agentadvantage.io, they've been consistent and I typically sell multiple policies with every order. I'm curious about generating my own fb leads but it seems difficult to keep a steady cost per lead from the research I've done. Anyone have experience running their own ads on fb?