Best Car Insurance? I’m looking for something affordable but good

everyrose

I'm currently with State Farm and they’ve been good. I’ve made 2 small claims in 7 years – most recently they replaced a door that got hit by a tree branch. My husband I currently have a Toyota Highlander but more recently when we bought a second vehicle (Toyota Camry) they increased the premiums significantly on this vehicle. It doesn’t make any sense to me that a small cheaper car like a camry would be more expensive than a Highlander even after I made a claim.

I am in the market for switching if I can find a better deal from a trusted company. I am interested in the following brands but not sure which is best and most affordable: Geico, Progressive, Lemonade, All State, Liberty Mutual, and Farmers

Do you have any recommendations for the best car insurance companies based on your experience? TIA

Here are my current premiums: Highlander is $68.35 and the Camry is $92.16 (why is this so expensive!?)

@everyrose I have made claims, some maga jackass rear ended me in a giant pickup truck. It was pretty easy to make the claim and they paid for everything. I am in Denver, Colorado.