Bank of Nova Scotia : Put hold on my income tax refund cheque!

@echoesofmercy Keeping in mind like I said, even if you do have direct deposit, you most likely have a $500 cap on your debit daily spending limit which is Quincy just normal business because it just stops u from you get in you know scammed or stolen or somebody getting a hold of your card so you wouldn’t be able to get your money that way either you could probably get like I said, whatever, let me to set up, but. I had an ATM refused to give me money from my account one time. No clue why I guess it was a I don’t know having a bad day. Katt was fine everything was fine. Go on credit karma check your credit report and Buller. Well you’ll get Transunion and the other one Equafax it’s pretty accurate call totally free. I always check in there every once in a while to see what’s up but there may be something on there that will tell you exactly why they’re doing what they’re doing because they may not know the specifics they just have a flag on your account, which they assume you know you’re a criminal or something like they are obviously exagggertee a bit but.

Keep in mind you’re gonna have to go online to the government website and sign up for direct deposit for your HST, GST, and everything else once they have direct deposit for that you really don’t have to go online or anything but you have to sign up for it so you’ll probably have to set up an account, but the government kind of a hassle so we might need a sign in partner provincial partner I know that I had direct deposit when I was 14 so what I’m not totally up-to-date on what is normal now but it’s hard to do the bank. Didn’t mention that you know not that it helped you with that moment, but the other thing is five days, that’s messed up. It was usually a daily limit.?? Also, if you change the limit from 500 to 3000 a day after a few months, it’ll set itself back at like 500 so I mean keep that in mind for the future. I got caught with the my butt in the wind but that one time cause I thought it was changed. No I had a bad weekend. The bank says it’s to prevent theft in but not it’s just them protecting themselves as theft and shit or digital theft and all that usually it will come down to the bank and the company and you’ll be the middleman, so well banks are in it to make money. I’d also check your monthly payment like to have the account Scotia bank of tired of me like 28 bucks and the other Bank I moved to four bucks. I have a limited debit swipes then after that you pay like a digital fee but I’ve never had that happen supper a few times, I cashed a government check once for $1800. They did go to the safe but I had no reason to not do it and you know I needed coin for the bank anyway that I work at a retail store but right now, I don’t think anybody will cash your check except for the liquor store like Sobeys sometimes will Walmart sometimes we’ll get this all depends I guess if they feel like doing it it’s like you’re a pull in fingernails because they will be used assumes. If you are still using paper checks that’s kind of shady I don’t really know if anybody’s oh my mother used to and then she finally you know got online and signed up for it, going to post office every day looking for a slip in an office box and making a wasted trip. Yeah kind of old.

Also everything if you need cashiers checks or money order that cost money get a senior to do it just saying they get it for free it’s gonna save you a lot of money reason why money order cost so much is because they know how pricy but that is because nobody questioned it, because it’s legit. Hope u make out ok and credit report gander never hurts.