toothfairy65

Dear all,

I am an immigrant with B permit.

I used to be a UBS customer since that was the easiest account to open by the time I got to CH. Last year, after some reading online, I transitioned to Neon. However, I must say that I am not 100% satisfied. I absolutely love the fact that payments in other currencies do not have additional fees (I travel a lot for work outside CH and I am back to my home country quite often). However, I have some gripes:
  1. I use TWINT quite often and meet the 500 CHF limit before the month's end oftentimes.
  2. Follow up from point above. TWINT payments are not real-time.
  3. Sometimes, I need to deposit some cash on my account and there is no way of doing that with Neon (AFAIK).
  4. No notifications for inbound payments. Not a huge deal but definitely something I wish I had
  5. No built in e-bill handling on the app. Again, not a big deal but I much preferred how they were handled on the UBS app.
  6. The app is down very often. Not a huge deal again, but every month is a bit of a headache to pay my bills.
I am not by any means a power user. I do not use their investment platform and only need a saving account for my emergency fund. Is there something better you would recommend in my situation?

If I need to lose the possibility of making feeless EUR payments so be it. I still have a EUR bank account in my home country.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

@goonies511 A simple google search will lead to the comparison.

About Yuh, may I ask you if the points I listed would be solved (TWINT limits, TWINT payments in real time, inbound payments notifications, built in e-bill management onto the app)?

Thanks!