Am i getting an appropriate insurance based on my life situation?

brandonhall89

Just a brief info of myself, I am 36, Male, Married, with 1 toddler, may history ang family ko (father side) ng mild stroke. My current income is around 35k only, 8-10k monthly goes to savings para sa anak ko, the rest is for bills and living expenses, As in sakto lang. Now for the insurance info, meron akong 2 insurance na kinuha:

1) BPLAC (BPI-Philam) na binabayaran P1250 monthly since 2021 (every 5 years nataas ang premium) with 1M face value.. Critical Life Saver sya and the benefits are the following:

a) Early Stage Critical Illness Benefit (25% ng face amount ang pwde mong makuha kapag nsa early stage pa lang yung critical illness)
b) End Stage Criticlal Illness Benefit (75% ng face amount ang pwde mong makuha kapag nsa end stage condition ka na)
c) Medical Treatment (up to 10% of face amount, if you plan to treat the illness)
d) Special Compassionate Benefit (5% face amount if mamatay yung policy holder)

2) Singlife Insurance (Cash Income Loss) with P1250 monthly rin started this year with 3M face value. Benefits are the following:

Disability/Death - 100% of face value but in terms of monthly cash benefit (50k/mo) for 5 years and additional 200k at the last payment of cash benefit.

Expanded Accident - 50% of face value, on happens if you got disabled on high risk sport activities, pilot, paid driver, works in a commercial vehicle, acts of terrorism, and during nuclear/biological/chemical warfare.

Tingin nyo po enough na? Or do you have any suggestion na ibang insurance with greater benefits with the same/lower premium? Thanks. Any input will be much appreciated.

@brandonhall89 Looks good given the budget. Just one question, may HMO ba current company mo? If not or if you're working as a freelancer, you might want yo consider checking out personal HMOs or health card for hospitalisations for minor illnesses that can still cost a lot (appendectomy or removal off gall stones). I'm from AXA and if you have any questions abouth these types of plans, do send a message. (PS no pressure and no commitment needed ;) )