Am I about to make a stupid decision?

jh24

I am thinking of withdrawing my funds from my insurance company.

The reason I am doing this is because my fiance is recommended to have surgery which I am foreseeing to cost a lot. I have not been able to acquire any HMOs or health insurance due to financial setbacks that I have not been able to recover from. And I thought of using the funds from my insurance company to cover any foreseeable expenses.

I thought of just withdrawing partial to keep my premium ongoing, however, I can no longer pay my premiums, resorting to one of the reasons I am thinking of withdrawing all my funds. I do have a St. Peter plan which has been completed in payment though.

I currently have a freelance job and a small business. They pay well, however, for undisclosed reasons, my expenses are almost the same as my earnings.

Should there be any money left after the hospital bills, I plan on investing the money that makes dividends and start over.

What can I do better?

@jh24 If you really need the money for the operation. Just withdraw the fund.. After, the surgery, if you still have extra. get a term insurance.. if you have enough funds in the future (from your freelance work n business) then look for investment..

@jh24 BTID is strategy of buying both term insurance and investment (like variable life insurance) .. im just saying. Just get term insurance muna para may protection ka lang. Then next time get investment na.. para di mabigat..