AIA Critical Protect 100

byword

I recently got a quotation for AIA Critical Protect 100 and here are the details:

24 Male, Non-Smoker
* Face Amount is P 2,000,000
* Annual Premium (with Vitality) - P 38,885
* 20 years to pay
* Covers Major and Minor Critical Illness only (no Gender Specific Cancer and Recovery Benefits)

I just want to know your thoughts about the premium and okay lang kaya na hindi na ako mag-avail ng Gender Specific Cancer and Recovery Benefits? I’m also planning to get a personal accident insurance, would like to hear for your recommendations too.

Thank you.

@byword does this cover the benefits up to age 100?
if yes, the premium is at the good range. I think even if it’s up to age 80.

Is the CI coverage a rider or is it realy part of basic coverage?

@yeshuaismyishi Yes, until 100 y.o. pero take note na walang gender specific cancer + recovery benefits ‘yan. Tho pwede naman tumaas yung coverage mo thru Vitality.

Part talaga siya ng plan, either life insurance or critical illness insurance siya, whichever comes first.

@byword Curious on what is your goal kaya ito yung na-suggest sa iyo. I also have the same plan. And prior to me availing it this is what I did.

For gender specific, I always based it sa family history. Check your family if may nagkaroon na ba ng ganun type of Cancer since more prone magkaroon if may ganung gene sa family. For recovery benefit, just check the annual premiums and save the same amount on that.

Although the All-in-One might fit in your personal accident goal, but CI coverage is until 75 only, but the Life Insurance is until age 100. Hope that helps or let me know if I could help you further. Email: hi@itsbriankevin.com 🤙🏻❤️ insurance educator from AIA Philam.