Advice on these stocks??

michaeltx

Short introduction, I am 16 y/o trader and have been trading for about a year. My account is currently 4 digits in USD and I have been mainly trading in Crispr, AMD, LPX and a variety of firms. I was relatively successful and have been making 20-25% returns regularly although there was one massive dip I had, but I waited and sold it when it made a return. After being busy with studies, I'm now back. Ive shortlisted these stocks below. I want to see your opinions and experiences with them? How should I split it? Lets say how to split 2000 in these. BTW, by any chance these are haram pls lmk.

MOND- Mondee Holdings

TSM- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing

ADSK- Autodesk

NVDA- Nvidia

TXN- Texas Instruments

QCOM- Qualcomm

GLW- Corning Inc

CIEN- Ciena

COUR- Coursera

DUOL- Duolingo

AUPH- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals

TSLA- Tesla

AMD- AMD

Im not looking for financial advice and I am aware this is my responsibility. Just hoping to share a discussion and general advice how to split my limited wealth between a variety of stocks. In the past I always used to invest in 1-2 stocks max. Im thinking about diversifying my options, hopefully this is a good move.

@princesst1 No dont worry brother. I do know about halal investing and I'm actually quite strict in my trades. I do my own reserrach and also double check with screeners. I was just asking incase I missed something or someone has better knowledge

@princesst1 He is finding out and one of the ways he is gathering his information is asking here, like he said he is seeking knowledge from others here - if there are others that are more knowledgeable than he is.

Therefore your answer is not useful. Do not put others down for seeking knowledge.

@michaeltx Are you investing in stocks, buying and holding, or are you trading them, buy / short selling. I was trading forex spot for a few months, but then stopped when I got to know about CFD's (haram). How does trading stocks work, do you own the underlying assets or are you just speculating on the prices.

@morningstar12 I am buying them and holding them as long-term investments. Meaning, I physically buy the actual stock and usually wait weeks to months until selling. I do not short-sell or trade based on speculation nor use leverage. I think what im doing is halal to the best of my knowledge?