@dallin N26 user here. 4% interest for a €2 per
Month fee

It’s actually €14 a month but it gives me travel insurance and phone insurance which I used to Pay for separately

@dallin I used to pay that but I cancelled it and took an avant credit card with no fees instead

I was paying €11 a month for my phone insurance with blue and with n26 it’s included. Plus travel and 0% fees on transactions etc

@banaber For me, phone insurance isn't that important. I spend a 100€ a year or two on signing up as a new customer at different mobile providers. And get a global unlocked Xiaomi or similar.

Travel insurance and winter cover with Aer card.

Any other reasons for cancellation of Aer card ?

@dallin Nope just I was spending €6 a month on a card that didn’t give me any value back.
Even the lounge pass and free flights didn’t help.

@banaber Could you elaborate more on how the flights wouldn't benefit? Do you not travel ? I'm sorry to sound ignorant but I'm a new user of the card. It will be frustrating for me to avail of them especially around school holidays but If I can find the time, I think there's some serious value around ski times and midweek summer holidays. I am also offered a 7.5k limit.

@dallin Yeah it depends on what flight you get

I just found after 2 years I only few with
Are lingus once, and when I wanted to the flight was €120 return so I got €80 back.

All my destinations are ryanair!

But I can obviously see the benefit if you flew with them in peak season I guess!